Dear Valued Patient of D&P Dentistry,
We are happy to report that we are able to start the process of a soft reopening as of May 11th. However, there will be many policy changes made within the office that will be utilized at least for the first several weeks of as we adapt to these uncertain times. We will be seeing patients at half capacity in order to practice optimum infection control, social distancing and also to control the burn rate of our personal protective equipment as it will still not be readily available in the future.
If you have an upcoming appointment and plan to reschedule PLEASE call us asap! As we are continuing to work on the schedule and accommodate everyone. The following are important steps patients should be informed of...
1. Please arrive promptly for you appointment, remain in your car and call the office at (352) 331-4626 when you arrive.
2. Please wear your face covering or mask in the office (pursuant to the state of Florida office of the governor executive order number 20-11 and Alachua County Commissioner.
3. A staff member will meet you at your car where you will be screened. We will check your temperature and pulse ox and have you fill out a questionnaire.
4. We will take you straight back to the treatment room for your procedure.
5. We ask that anyone accompanying you remain in the car.
* Please bring a jacket or blanket if you normally get cold! The temperature will be down and we will be wearing added gear.
While some things seem so different we hope you find comfort knowing that at we are taking all necessary steps to protect our patients and staff. Under all the masks and face shields the same familiar faces you are used to seeing will be taking care of you!
Thank you for your support!
D&P Dentistry Team
We will continue to provide updates as needed.